Specimen Accessioner- Entry Level Lab Role!!!
Posting ID: JP-002661593
GREAT ENTRY LEVEL LAB ROLE!!!
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ month working experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must take data entry test (Data Entry Alpha Numeric
- They must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift
- Must be able to work graveyard schedule
- High School Diploma Required
- Day 8am-430pm working Tues-Sat
- Swing 10am-630pm Wed-Sat and Mondays
- Graveyard 11pm-730am M-F TYPING TEST REQUIRED!!!
Are you organized, accountable, and have always gone the extra mile to make sure things are done right? Imagine the impact those skills can have in ensuring the accuracy of millions of healthcare tests, every month. If you share our passion for strengthening physician care, please apply for the Specimen Accessioner position!
Labcorp is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join their Specimen Accessioning team in Riverside, CA. The Specimen Accessioner will be responsible for performing specimen accessioning, sample sorting and data entry in a fast-paced, high-throughput environment according to established standard operating procedures.
• Introduce and prepare biological specimens to the laboratory to ensure accurate processing
• Open specimens and pour off into secondary containers to prepare for analysis and testing
• Verify patient demographic information matches the test requisition form submitted
• Data entry of patient information into the computer system for tracking purposes
• Meet key production metrics and quality measures to ensure timely and accurate results
• Unpack and route specimens to their respective staging areas
• Pack and ship specimens to proper testing facilities when required
• Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
• Resolve and document any problem specimens
• Handle and dispose of medical and chemical waste
• Comply with applicable environmental health and safety policies and procedures
• Operate automated instrumentation under supervision if necessary
laboratory, data entry, specimen processing, accessioning, specimen collection, sample prep
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072