Warehouse Production Operator
Posting ID: JP-002352511
- Employee will be responsible setting up the production equipment
- Will help in the manufacturing process
- Will use the tools provided to manufacture the products.
- Will help the team manufacture the containers and the lids.
- Will work in the clean room and monitor the items that are manufactured.
- Will have to maintain a clean work area.
- Must be able to lift 50+pounds
- Previous clean room experience is a plus
- Ideal candidate has experience in clean rooms and manufacturing packaging operations
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Noahallaha Shalabi