Clean Room Assembler
Posting ID: JP-002344891
Interested in Entry Level Manufacturing? Aerotek is Currently Hiring 100+ Medical Device Assemblers to Support an Awesome Biotech Company in Mira Mesa!
*Assembly experience NOT required
Pay:$17.22/HR + Sign on bonus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is preferred
- Willing to submit to a back ground check and drug test
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sunday to Tuesday, every other Wednesday 6 AM to 6 PM
- Thursday to Saturday, every other Wednesday 6 AM to 6 PM
- Monday to Friday 6 AM to 2:30 PM
- Manufacturing COVID test kits
- Manually assemble parts within the assembly line
- Ensure products are build/completed to company quality standard
- Employees are responsible for completing the assembly of the testing devices and the cartridges used with them
Please review the qualifications and apply if you are interested in starting a career in medical device manufacturing!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Thurnes, Jessica