Manufacturing Process Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002661814
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting AND email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- WORD copy of updated resume
- 4-5 bullet points highlighting your qualifications for the role
Hands On Senior manufacturing/process engineer with medical device experience to oversee the automation of existing lines along with partnering with integration companies to bring in new automation for manufacturing of diagnostics.
Process improvement, automation, medical device, mechanical aptitude, pharma, process development, manufacturing engineering, plc programming, Process management, integration, consumables, HMI, plc troubleshooting, AutoCAD, solidworks, schematic diagram, project management
Top Skills Details:
Process improvement, automation, medical device, mechanical aptitude, pharma, process development, manufacturing engineering, plc programming
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Sr Manufacturing/Process Engineer - sustaining for existing line, new process development on new products
Need experience in high volume automated medical device/diagnostic environment
- Automation - partner with vendor/integrator on development of automated processes used in assembly, filling, capping, printing, labelling, and inspection.
- 10+ year of experience preferred (ideally dozens of projects)
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or 10+ years of experience
- Project management
- technical leadership on automation projects.
- Familiar with CAD software such as AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Deep understanding schematic drawings for electrical and mechanical systems.
- Hands On Mechanical aptitude
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072