Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003902463
San Diego, CA
Working with us, you will:
- Lead a team of architects to complete technical documents for projects of complex nature for our Science & Technology studio.
- Prepare, coordinate, and complete construction documents packages.
- Lead day-to-day construction administration activities including coordination with the contractor, owner, and consultants to maintain project progress.
- Mentor, provide oversight, and monitor the work performed by junior staff.
- Establish and execute project work plan and staffing requirements.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients.
- Participate in recruiting and performance management of staff.
- Meet with owners and user groups to determine program and planning requirements.
An ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience.
- LEED AP preferred. Architectural Registration required.
- Working knowledge of engineering systems; can successfully engage with professionals in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients and build client relationships and trust.
- Strong mentoring, written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- High proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience leading other architects and project teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of code implementation and jurisdiction review.
- Demonstrated understanding of construction practices and methodologies.
Recruiter: Jayde Dellomes
Phone: (714) 347-1270
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.