Remote Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002663596
Start Date: March 14th & April 18th
Pay Rate: Starting rate $17 up to $20 DOE
Location: REMOTE after the first day to pick up
equipment which is located in Mission Valley, San Diego
Duration: Contract (could be potential to hire)
Hours: Must be open Monday-Friday 6 AM- 6 PM for an
8-hour shift daily
****NO time off will be approved for the first 90 days
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 Years of Customer Service Experience- working in Retail, Call Centers or Restaurants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and motivation to succeed in the performance-based position
- Desire to pursue a career in health care benefits or Human Resources
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
- Bilingual: Spanish or French is a bonus
Day to Day Job Duties:
- Quickly build rapport and compassionately respond to customers by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email, and instant message.
- Answer a high volume of calls throughout the day, place outbound calls when needed and utilize email and chat features.
- You will start on one client, and with your dedication to our clients, you will be cross-trained to assist multiple clients.
- You must have the ability to customize the customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism, and diplomacy during difficult calls.
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion following HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Susana Barba
Phone: (858) 609-2053