Posting ID: JP-002660199
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large bank as a Procedure Writer in San Francisco! If you have past experience with procedural and technical writing and is interested in a long term opportunity within the financial services sector, then this would be perfect for you!
- Participate in establishing documentation guidelines and procedure audits.
- Review regulatory changes or partner with regulatory change agents to proactively identify required updates.
- Maintain document library or repository and update tables in appropriate systems.
- Review changes to business operations for potential impact to other documentation or resources.
- Create, edit and format moderately complex to complex internal manuals, materials, or other documentation related procedures and policies.
- Publish moderately complex web content in accordance to standards.
- Present recommendations for resolving moderately complex to complex problems and projects.
- Assist others to resolve process gaps, providing input and suggestions based on observations.
- Research, review and translate technical information to users.
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Partner with subject matter professionals to understand business needs as it relates to procedures.
2+ years of Procedure Writing or equivalent experience
Experience working in banking or financial services industry preferred
Intermediate to Advanced Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint preferred
Screen capture tools, Adobe for PDF's and Visio preferred
OpenText expertise is a plus.
You must be located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Irvine, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta, New York, or Washington DC
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Junsheng Xie