Posting ID: JP-002663474
This person will be responsible for performing various duties in the laboratory including reagent consumable manufacturing and other laboratory related tasks as directed by established protocols. This position will be expected to execute a wide range of tasks including lab organization, pipetting, running automated liquid handlers as well as day to day manufacturing activities. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to become a key player in a cutting edge, fast paced, venture-backed biotech start-up.
● Perform batch production of reagent formulation and sample vial assembly under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
● Maintain batch records and production documentation in compliance with the Quality System.
● Work with Process developers to optimize and update work instructions and SOPs.
● Perform laboratory tasks and experiments as directed by senior lab personnel.
● Work with Process Development to perform validation runs of the manufacturing lines.
● Assist with packaging and shipping of productions lots and materials as needed.
● Requires a GED (completed or attending under-graduate courses in Biology or Chemistry desired)
● Proficient Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This person will be responsible for performing various duties in the laboratory including reagent consumable manufacturing and other laboratory related tasks as directed by established protocols.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072