Posting ID: JP-002257669
This person will be joining the fast growing team. They will be doing 100% scheduling for the time being due to how busy they are. They can expect coordinating 20 interviews per day and enhancing the candidate experience. Official JD below.
Facilitate the entire candidate interview process by scheduling phone screens, interviews
and debriefs as well as approving travel expenses and providing an introduction to
DoorDash via on-site or virtual meet & greets
● Advocate for candidates and deliver a world-class candidate experience
● Own and maintain interview panel matrices, confirmation templates and attachments
● Conduct interviewer training to new DoorDash employees- covering diversity & inclusion,
best practices, processes and tools
● Provide follow-up correspondence with a sense of urgency to candidates on
interview/recruiting status via phone and email
● Collaborate cross functionally to support ad hoc projects such as sourcing, university
recruiting outreach, internship support, job posting audits, offer template maintenance,
reporting, management of internal recognition programs, team lunch and learns, etc.
● Participate in strategic initiatives across Recruiting Operations, such as tools,
implementation and training
● Create and maintain on-boarding materials for Coordination team
● Sustain recruiting velocity by managing multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced
● Build strong relationships with candidates, the Recruiting team, and our business
● Identify areas for improvement and offer solutions for candidate experience and
● Performs other duties as assigned
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072