Posting ID: JP-002663719
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Understands requirements and helps author technical designs
• Maintains existing code and authors new programming tasks
• Writes code that meets or exceeds all coding standards and changes to such specifications
• Writes unit and automated tests
• Participates in code reviews to ensure standards are met
• Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimates
• Accountable for small stories or business requirements
• Identifies own dependences and problems
• Follows prescribed process, able to observe deviations from process and suggest course corrections
• Iterates and improves upon stable technologies
• Offers constructive opinions
• Interacts with team members, within the department, or business users
• Sphere of influence is often limited to self
• Shares discoveries and best practices
• Learns from others on the team
• Coordinates with Agile/development team
• Owns professional development plan
• Works on assignments with contractors and may provide tactical guidance
Top Skills Details:
Ui development,Java,Html5,Front end, Front end web development, Development, Web development
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The Roles that are open are call "Brand FEDs". They are Front End Developers that will be embedded into the Brand Teams to help them Skin the website and make changes that come through weekly. They will work closely with Brand Managers, Creatives and Site Managers:
They moved their whole platform to MFE w/ VUE.js
Experience styling and working on the features of a website.
Working on eCommerce, B2C websites is also a plus
Enterprise experience is a plus, but not required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072