Posting ID: JP-002095179
Group Product Manager, Site Personalization
We are looking for a Group Product Manager to join our growing Digital Product Management team in San Francisco, CA, this role is 100% remote or can come onsite after Covid Restrictions are lifted.
About the Role
You will be a key member of the Digital Product Management team that is responsible for driving traffic and delivering the online customer experience that drives this company's industry leading digital business.
As a Group Product Manager, you will shape the strategy and drive delivery for our cross-brand, cross-channel site personilization program. You will work with amazing peers, progressive technologies, and deep resources to help push the boundaries of digital innovation and customer experience.
The Personilization Product Manager will develop near and long-term strategies to drive customer engagement through personlization,
, optimize the customer journey , increase total customer value, and provide the customer with a best-in-class experience. This person will collaborate closely with Technology, Brand and Marketing partners to shape this plan and execute through delivery. The ability to adjust strategies in a very fast paced business environment is a must.
• Provide thought leadership and help define the product roadmap for our cross-channel e-commerce platform in partnership with other Technology and Brand leaders.
• Research market and industry trends and perform competitor product analysis.
• Clearly identify and measure KPIs for our personilization program. Develop measurement strategies using analytics and testing tools to drive ongoing optimization.
• Lead the definition, prioritization and scoping of initiatives related to personlization and customer experirence
• Serve as a liaison between Business and Technology teams to ensure digital solutions meet expectations and provide customer value.
• Collaborate with Technology partners to drive execution and iterative delivery of initiatives.
• Craft business requirements and user stories and support our architecture and engineering teams through solution design, development and testing phases of delivery.
• Support cross-functional teams by answering questions, making recommendations, providing training and supporting integration testing.
• Socialize a clear view of priorities and progress against a product roadmap with business partners and senior leadership.
• Assist in constantly improving the Digital Product Management team.
• Perform other duties as required.
We believe this is an exciting opportunity, working on initiatives of significant opportunity and scale. You'll be in the middle of the action - eCommerce and Marketing is at the core of this company's growth (52% of company sales) and will continue to fuel our success.
You will have the chance to work at the pace of a start-up with the resources of a $5 billon company. We want you to bring creative ideas to the table and work with our teams to execute them to completion.
We have an outstanding product team with a history of success and a great reputation within our company. We get to work closely with great brands and tackle interesting problems with technology. And we have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
Requirements and qualifications
We're excited about you because...
• You have five or more years of Product Management experience in technology organizations. We welcome people with diverse experiences but it is important that you identify as a product person.
• You have a proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with partners across the organization.
• You have stellar communication skills and an uncanny ability to lead and influence others.
• Ideally, you have experience in multi-channel retail or eCommerce.
• You have a point-of-view about how technology teams should engage to iteratively deliver value for the customer (ideally with Agile or Lean methodologies).
• Quality is important to you and that is evident in all that you do.
• You have strong analytical abilities and interest to use data and metrics to back up recommendations and drive actions.
• You have a strong drive towards execution; you're a can-do type of person and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
• You have strong social skills and shown ability to work with different teams harmoniously.
• You have a Bachelor's degree or more in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering. An equivalent combination of related education, training and experience will be considered -- we care more about your work experience than what you did in college.
Product Manager, Product Owner, BSA, Retail, ecommerce, business systems analyst, Agile, Product Manager, Product Development Manager, A/B testing, SEO , writing user stories,
Top Skills Details:
1. Experience owning an eCommerce product. Retail experience is preferred.
2. Experience working and communicating with stakeholders and engineers across an organization.
3. Product Management w/ Agile Experience. Must have ability to write user stories.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Candidates should have excellent problem solving skills and collaboration skills. Ability to speak to a technical team.
If you are interested in this opportunity or just wanted to connect with a recruiter, please send your resume to Maddi Heffley at mheffley(at) teksystems( dot) com
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072