.NET D365 Developer
Posting ID: JP-002665242
Join a small team of 5 supporting an ERP on D365 at the nation's leading online wine retailer!
This is a key role that will enhance, optimize, and implement streamlined capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365. As a D365 Developer, you will remediate integration and custom code in Dynamics 365 Finance and other connected systems following accepted development practices with code and documentation for IT Audit Compliance.
• 4+ years of overall IT “hands-on” development experience with a minimum 2 years of “hands on”
experience using and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 Modules
• 4+ years of “hands-on” experience with .NET programming
• 2+ years of “hands-on” experience with x++
• Experience developing, supporting, and improving D365 custom integrations (using custom APIs
and vendor-developed connectors)
• Experience facilitating and leading code reviews
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Subject Matter Expertise in cloud architecture, security, and development performance for
cloud-based, custom-developed solutions
• Experience with design and development methodologies (agile, waterfall, and hybrid)
• Hands-on experience using Azure DevOps for documenting D365 requirements, tasks, and
• Experience with SysTest and ATL frameworks
• Experience with Microsoft’s RSAT (Regression Suite Automation Tool) for regression validation
• Strong oral communication and writing skills for creating and discussing technical design
Experience troubleshooting D365 development issues and collaborating on a resolution
• Experience working in a remote model through Teams meetings
-Must have 4 years configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 Modules
-Must have .NET development experience
-Must have 2+ years of “hands-on” experience with x++
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072