Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003900609
San Jose, CA
- Responsible for assisting clinicians in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the physician.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Provides front and/or back office support. Greets patients in a friendly, service oriented manner in compliance with CareMore Care Center (CCC) or Medical Group Practice protocols and workflows.
- Oversees patient check in by ensuring medical records/charts have been pulled, patient data is current, appropriate paperwork is in order, and charts are reviewed/prepared.
- Interviews patient, measures vital signs and records reason for visit. Explains procedures, performs treatments, and administers prescribed medication. Oversees patient check out by scheduling follow up appointments, collecting co-payment if applicable, ensuring paperwork is complete. Schedules and confirms patient's appointments. Reconciles co-payments at the end of each day.
- Entry Level
- Bilingual ( English & Spanish)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.