Posting ID: JP-002660489
- Create new manufacturing processes for contract manufacturing company.
- Implement lean manufacturing and process improvements.
- SMT, electronics, PCB manufacturing, medical device, aerospace industries.
- Create production instructions, working instructions.
process engineering, process improvement, manufacturing engineering, design of experiments, kpi, Six sigma, Lean manufacturing, Manufacturing process, smt, pcb manufacturing, electronic manufacturing, electronics, medical device
- Bachelors Degree preferred, open to Associates with more years of experience
- Lean manufacturing
- PCB manufacturing
- Electronics manufacturing
- Medical device
- Quality improvements
- Sustaining engineering
- ECO engineering change orders
- Root cause analysis
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072