Posting ID: JP-002660499
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end management of assigned commodities including, but not limited to, build-to-print PCBs, components, plastics and sheet metal, including sourcing and negotiation of non-contracted parts.
- Run, execute, MRP new purchase suggestions and purchase order changes while being the liaison for customer interface.
- Responsible to advise the Purchase Price Variance (PPV) based on material availability to the program manager.
- As part of the E&O mitigation process, work with supplier & program manager for reduction and/or return opportunities of material.
- Resolution of non-conforming material disposition.
- Work directly with assigned CFT to report material status for all related material of assigned programs.
- Ensure that supply chain strategy and objectives are incorporated in the solicitation and supplier selection processes.
- Support NPI (new product introduction), as necessary.
- Participate in product cost reduction initiatives, lead-time reviews, and other special projects, as necessary.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
electronics, buyer purchasing, mrp system, erp, manufacturing, Purchasing, Supply chain, ems, contract manufacturing, Procurement, Mrp, Microsoft excel, expediting materials, purchase order
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or high school
· 3+ years of supply chain experience
· Experience working with Excel required and Access a plus.
· ERP system experience
· Epicor ERP system experience a plus.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072