Shipping Clerk - No Experience Needed
Posting ID: JP-002353516
Pull and pick order using an invoice sheet.
Loading/unloading UPS Containers
Moving boxes and placing them on pallet jacks
Will be trained on forklift once converted
Under direct supervision, The Shipping and Receiving Clerk I performs a variety of receiving and shipping tasks. Will follow established shipping and receiving procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
1.Works with Quality Control to ensure incoming finished goods and purchased production parts are qualified before being released for sale or use in manufacturing.
2. Fills out production order requests for Work In Process (WIP) parts, resin and purchased production parts. Prepares required paperwork for shipment of finished goods, parts, and related items. Sorts, packs and ships all orders.
3. Inputs status of finished goods, purchased production parts, resins, and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) orders in JD Edwards. Receives finish goods using the receiving system, places products in the correct warehouse locations, and replenishes empty forward pick locations.
4. Follows all Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) procedures.
5. Conducts daily inspections of fork lifts and electric pallet jacks.
6. Uses Warehouse Management System (WMS) and JD Edwards to track orders and obtain other pertinent information as needed.
7. Creates interplant transfer orders, packing lists and invoices for WIP parts, resin and purchased production parts. Verifies items to be shipped against pick tickets to ensure shipping accuracy.
8. Stages and loads trailers and containers. Prepares large truck and international orders to make sure they are palletized and loaded correctly into trailers and containers of specific sizes.
9. Picks up and delivers finished goods from and to various locations within the company campus. Delivers MRO orders to different departments.
10. Assists Distribution Center Supervisors in maintaining necessary levels of shipping supplies.
inventory count, palletizing, picking orders, Shipping and receiving, Packaging, Pallet jack, Packing, ups shipping, warehouse shipping
Top Skills Details:
inventory count,palletizing,picking orders
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum one year of general warehouse or shipping experience.
Basic computer skills
Ability to lift 50lbs
Ability to walk intermittently throughout the shift to move throughout the work area. Ability to climb stairs to gain access to upper level work area.
Ability to bend and crouch to move boxes to and from warehouse shelves, pallets and other storage areas.
Ability to lift and carry boxes (weighing up to 70lbs)
Ability to push and pull with the arms and body to use a hydraulic pallet jack and two-wheeled dolly. Ability to push and pull with the arms upon levers and push with the feet upon foot pedals to operate a fork-lift.
Ability to climb ladders to gain access to high warehouse shelves.
Manual dexterity and vision sufficient to perform essential job functions.
Finger dexterity sufficient to use a writing utensil to complete paperwork activities and to use a computer.
Call: 760-916-1760 / email: email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sara Hernandez Garcia