Posting ID: JP-002179838
- Surgery Scheduler who will schedule patients for surgery in inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments for patient visits.
- Coordinates and schedules appointments for preoperative and postoperative office visits and testing. Interact with patients, providers and other caregivers within the clinic and at outside facilities providing accurate, timely and responsive information.
- Provide patients with generic preoperative information sheets and advise patients of preoperative surgical and financial requirements.
- Submit patient clinical and financial information to facility assuring appropriate medical records release, if needed.
- Handle up to 50+ patients / day
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Appointment follow-up
- Complete registration forms
- Obtain authorizations for surgeries
schedule appointments, customer service, patient care, Epic
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of healthcare experience (hospital is a MUST)
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- EPIC preferred
Recruiter: Raul Felix Garibaldi