Sr IAM Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002660103
This role will deliver services that will form the backbone for PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), keys, secrets, and certificates management throughout the enterprise. Interacting with many critical business application teams, this role will assist with full lifecycle management in the PKI/Certs/Keys/Secrets Center of Excellence.
This role will also help drive the design, development, and delivery of IAM services and related solutions in this space to enhance the client's capabilities. This role must have both strong technical, customer service, verbal & written communication skills. Candidates will also need to influence and communicate with customers from all sections of enterprise, including end user, technical resources, IT leadership, and other business leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full administration and ownership of certificates and key management platforms
- Understanding of cryptographic keys/algorithms
- Understanding of certificate attributes
- Work on administration & upgrade of Certificate Authorities, Registration Authorities and HSMs
- Experience with domain registration (issue/renew/revoke SSL certs) and administrator activities for Entrust Public CA
- Collaborate with IAM engineering team to design solutions for certificate management automation
- Work with business partners to articulate user requirements and perform design analysis for new products to integrate with our certificate management system
- Assist application development teams with onboarding applications
- Engineer technical PKI solutions while engaging service owners, architects, project managers, global infrastructure teams, and application development during the lifecycle of solutions delivery
- Support infrastructure, hardware, software, system performance and technology integration
- Assist with remediating major security vulnerabilities
- Work with the broader IT security, risk, and compliance teams to interpret policies and standards, ensuring they are properly followed by new and existing IAM solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex integration problems
- Lead and/or execute daily, weekly, and monthly support activities
- Track workstreams with Azure DevOps
- Develop dashboards, metrics, and benchmarks for the technology platforms
- Develop and document the service architecture
- Work with architecture team to design and establish operational support
- Participate in development of a PKI, Certs, Keys, and Secrets Center of Excellence. Provide knowledge transfer and support activities to operations teams as necessary.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Industry certifications preferred but not required, including any of the following: Thales Cipher Trust Manager Professional, Venafi Security Administrator
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072