Information Security Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002660299
The Information Security Project Manager will be responsible for delivering projects and programs to successful completion in a large corporate and cross-functional environment.
A successful candidate will need to demonstrate repeated success at independently navigating the strategic and operational aspects of multiple medium to large and complex projects simultaneously and effectively managing day to day tasks using PMI framework and methodology.
- Clearly define and communicate project goals and objectives, key business drivers, expected benefits and outcome, scope, milestones, and deliverables.
- Develop and manage full scale project plans and deliverables (milestones, tasks and activities, dependencies, resource plan, project budget and procurement requirements), baselining, execution and reporting.
- Assemble, coordinate, and manage cross-functional project team members across the organization and third-party partners, key stakeholder and project sponsor(s).
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas and coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting minutes, following-up on action items; gathering, organizing and distributing project related documentation
- Minimize exposure and risk across multiple projects. Conduct risk monitoring and controls to achieve expected outcomes on time and on budget through timely recognition, raising and tracking of project risks and issues (RAID Log management) and actively prioritizing and driving to resolution.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects
- Must be able to partner and coordinate with third party and other project teams.
- Manage to third party partner statement of work and deliverables. Manages the integration of third-party tasks and tracks and review vendor deliverables.
- Familiar with PPM tools for consistent tracking and accurate communication of project status, timeline, deliverables, changes following established project change control process, phase gates, and financials with all stakeholders.
- Ability to evaluate project progress towards meeting its objectives, determine the cause of deviations and take corrective actions to address variations.
- Collaborate effectively with the program management office and program leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills that are timely, clear and appropriately catered to each audience.
- Confront issues timely and openly with tact and professionalism.
- Handle difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion and respect for the individual
- Ability to listen and accept input and feedback from team members
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs
Title Insurance, Access, Excel, Microsoft Office
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BS/BA/MBA preferred or equivalent experience
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically have 5+ years of directly related experience
License or Certification
- PMP Certification Preferred
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) Preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072