Posting ID: JP-002485040
Looking for Phlebotomist for a large healthcare organization.
- Dispose of contaminated sharps, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, and policies
- Organize or clean blood-drawing trays, ensuring that all instruments are sterile and all needles, syringes, or related items are of first-time use
- Draw blood from veins by vacuum tube, syringe, or butterfly venipuncture methods
- Match laboratory requisition forms to specimen tubes
- Dispose of blood or other biohazard fluids or tissue, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, or policies.
- Experience in large healthcare organization.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
- Santa Barbara position.
- Entry Level
- Healthcare experience.
- Experience/ Education within the medical field - Preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish - Preferred.
$17-$22/hr (Depending on experience)
If you are interested, please feel free to call us at (323) 238-3443 Extension 56045 OR email us your updated resume at email@example.com
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072