Regulatory Affairs Associate
Posting ID: JP-002663858
Hiring a Regulatory Affairs Associate at a great medical device company in Santa Clara, CA!
- Experience: 1+ years experience in a medical device or similarly regulated industry
- Skills: Ability to schedule and organize multiple projectsEducation
- BS Engineering or Scientific
- Duties: Manager regulatory submissions to ensure timely regulatory approval of medical devices.
- Monitor changing regulations in geographies and translate/communicate these requirements to project development and/or continuous improvement project teams.
- Ensure all client product and procedures comply with applicable regulatory agency requirements and guidelines.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072