Service Technician (Electro-mechanical)
Posting ID: JP-002346967
The Service Technician will be responsible for the repair and service of electromechanical equipment. Responsibilities include hands-on failure analysis of returned medical devices, repair, and testing of assemblies. This position requires someone who is detail oriented & has good troubleshooting skills.
- 3+ years working with electromechanical devices or other related instrumentation is preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment strongly desired
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and verbally
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work with and support employees of different backgrounds and experience levels
- Computer skills relating to data input, typing and general computer use a must
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gabriel Rodrigues