Posting ID: JP-002344161
Candidate will be responsible for the overall maintenance of machines and will be learning plant maintenance while on the job. They will repair/troubleshoot motors, maintain industrial washers/dryers, and maintain laundry conveyor systems. They will be working off schematics. They are looking for someone who is willing to get their hands dirty and is capable of problem solving.
• 40%: Preventative Maintenance on equipment and the facility.
• 30%: Operation and maintenance of wastewater pre treatment and heat/water recovery systems.
• 15%: Repair actions and urgent response to failed equipment.
• 10%: Project work as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
• 5%: Administrative work including safety training, logs, record submittal, computerized maintenance.
**Mostly mechanical work, with some hydraulics and pneumatics. **
boiler, maintenance, repair, preventative, electrical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing
Top Skills Details:
boiler, maintenance, repair, preventative, electrical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working in maintenance, primarily performing mechanical repairs
- Able to follow Maintenance Manuals
- Experience performing preventative maintenance on automated equipment and repairs
- Must have decent computer skills.
- Must have their own BASIC Tools (hammer, wrenches, sockets, etc. Anything larger than 1 inch, Client will supply)
- Experience working with boilers, wastewater, chillers, tumblers, etc.
- MUST BE TO LEARN NEW CRAFTS (i.e. Welding, Plumbing, Boilers, Wastewater, etc.)
HUGE PLUS if candidates have any of these:
- Experience working with or troubleshooting PLC's (any kind)
- Wastewater experience
- Boiler experience
- Plumbing exp.
- Welding exp.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jared Coplen