Posting ID: JP-002177115
Title: Electronics Assembly
Location: South San Francisco
Shift: 7:30AM - 4pm & 2pm-10:30pm
- Servicing the fareboxes that are found on Buses.
- Must be able to do electronics troubleshooting and be able to replace fareboxes.
- Will be troubleshooting and doing preventative maintenance.
- Must be comfortable working on PCB boards and other electronics. '
- Will be using basic tools to repair any issues with the fareboxes.
- Someone who is a critical thinker and can troubleshoot problems by themselves.
- Must have 1 year of electronics experience. (Does not need to have professional experience)
- Must be willing to submit to Drug Test and BG check.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Setting up interviews immediately. Please contact Jorge 650.238.2246
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072