Research Associate I
Posting ID: JP-002039127
Research Associate I, Inhalation Product Development
Support inhalation product development from pre-clinical stages to product approval and launch by performing day-to-day activities in the sample coordination area conducting development and analytical experiments.
• Maintain and update sample tracking and coordination for pre-clinical projects
• Responsible for pulling samples and distributing to correct functions for testing (local lab staff, shipments to off-site laboratories or CROs)
• Responsible for stability sets and pulls per governing documents under direction of project lead
• Maintain inventory list of samples for triaging and data receipt/management
• Under general guidance conduct analytical experimental work related to advancing product quality and performance.
• Able to identify aberrant data and effectively communicate observations to project management.
• Able to effectively work in a team environment.
• Effectively document experiments and results in appropriate formats.
• Under general guidance summarize data and document experimental conclusions.
• Under general guidance evaluate data and data trends.
• Communicate project status and concerns to management.
• South San Francisco, CA
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
gmp, Molecular biology, Biochemistry, Laboratory, Qpcr, Chemistry, Hplc, Elisa, Microbiology, Cell culture, Biology, preclinical, data entry
Top Skills Details:
Experience in at least one relevant field: HPLC, GC, KF moisture testing, particle size analysis, MDI/DPI performance testing.
Experience with cell based, biochemical and or immunochemical methodology is a plus.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• University degree, preferably in the field of chemistry, pharmaceutics, biology or engineering.
• B.S. with 0-2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Experience in at least one relevant field: HPLC, GC, KF moisture testing, particle size analysis, MDI/DPI performance testing is preferred.
• Experience with cell based, biochemical and or immunochemical methodology is a plus.
• Expected to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Cassandra Porter