Executive Assistant **HIRING ASAP**
Posting ID: JP-002665292
- This person will handle heavy calendaring.
- Taking notes (meeting minutes).
- Presentation of ideas on PowerPoint.
- Internal department meetings.
- Onboarding and offboarding for staff.
- Updating departmental materials.
- Has the ability to talk to senior leaders.
- Recording daily metrics, meeting management, handling side projects, facility invoice payment tracking.
- Reviewing expense reports for the director.
- Assisting some of the business operation team.
- Facility management for 200 departments.
- Data analysis.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of executive assistant, project coordination, administrative assistant experience.
- MUST have strong communication, organization skills, and experience managing calendars.
- Comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Can pass compliance to work at a hospital.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Rachael Nguyen