Medical Scribe ***HIRING ASAP***
Posting ID: JP-002665229
- Working with 2-3 physicians
- Must be comfortable typing 60-70 WPM.
- Using EPIC everyday to take notes.
- 4 full days of scribing and 1 day of prepping notes for real time visits.
- Following instructions given by physicians.
- Listen to physician document notes retime.
- Must be comfortable asking for feedback on notes and ask questions when needed.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- EPIC (a plus, not required)
- 1 year of scribing experience in healthcare setting (required)
- 60-70 WPM (required)
- Oncology experience (a plus, not required)
- MUST have experience with retime documentations with physicians (required)
- The schedule can vary depending on when the physicians are working.
- Can be from 8am-5pm, or 9am-6pm
- 4 days on-site, 1 day (prep day) can be done remotely
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Rachael Nguyen