Client Manager - SLED Northern California
World Wide Technology
Posted Saturday, November 19, 2022
Posting ID: 5000903943906
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed over $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the 11th consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Manager to join our SLED team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the SLED team?
As a Client Manager, you will be managing multiple State government accounts and will optimally be based in Northern California. State government functions are essential to our day to day lives and the SLED team is providing mission-aligned strategies to ensure the customer is identifying the right solutions to solve their technology challenges.
Want to learn more about our SLED team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
What will you be doing?
The Client Manager's role is to achieve impressive goals by offering World Wide Technology's advanced suite of products through multiple OEM's including Cisco, Dell, HP, Amazon, Microsoft and VMware to name a few. This individual, in partnership with a talented team of System Engineers, will build consultative relationships with current and prospective customers while also focused on expanding WWT's footprint of services capabilities from deployment services to post deployment strategic staffing. This position will be based in the Northern California area and will require some travel to meet with the various State entities.
- Lead the mission for WWT as a leading member of our SLED team by pursuing and driving strategic programs within the State government in California.
- Drive sales achievement through accurate forecasting and execution in assigned territory; assist team members with deal program qualification and strategy to promote sales and attainment numbers.
- Strategic account planning, plan execution and competitive market positioning of WWT to ensure alignment of current and future business opportunities.
- Work with various WWT team members on business solutions which will both enhance WWT's role with our customer as well as drive profitability.
- Establish trusted relationships with vendors and OEM partners. Position WWT to win with our partners.
- Engage our company "Subject Matter Experts" to create integrated solutions that address customers' needs.
- Candidates must have a successful track record in sales, preferably in the SLED Northern California market.
- Candidates must have existing and successful SLED relationships and direct account experience within their assigned territory.
- Executive level customer experience and current relationships are essential for success.
- Experience with consultative services sales approach and/or disruptive technology is highly desired.
- A recent understanding of the SLED technical challenges and account complexities within and specific to the California territory.
- Strong consultative services sales experience is highly desired.
- Understanding the diverse selling motions of SLED, including contracts and programs and an ability to creatively identify traditional and non-traditional paths to market.
- Understanding the technical challenges and demands unique to SLED organizations is critically important to this role.
- Ideal experience includes sales of technology focused on Unified Communication, Security, Analytics, Storage, Datacenters, Cloud Solutions or Virtualization.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to interpret clients' technical challenge and develop the appropriate solution.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT – it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Job Number: #22-2307
Posting Locations:Sunnyvale, California
Crows Landing, California
Alameda Pt, California
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072