Medical Device Assembler
Posting ID: JP-002351581
- This position is responsible for the production of high quality cardiovascular medical devices on a team within a manufacturing cell.
- This position includes detailed assembly and operation of various equipment and machinery per documented procedures.
- This may include electronic assembly, casting/coating functions, mechanical assembly and packaging.
- Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures.
- Disposes hazardous waste material on corresponding hazardous waste areas.
- Assembles medical devices and related components.
- Depending on work area, it may be a controlled cleanroom environment.
- May include use of microscopes, use of hand tools, razor blades, syringes, soldering, adhesive bonding, and operating various equipment.
- Performs routine assignments according to specified and/or standardized procedures.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kayleen Shafer