Posting ID: JP-002423246
Amgen in Thousand Oaks looking for an experienced Biologist to join the bioanalytical sciences department! Gain experience with one of the biggest names in the biopharmaceutical field!
- Biology Associate to join the bioanalytical Sciences group of TS&BA department
- Perform experiments, organize data and analyze results.
- Specific responsibilities include planning and performing immunoassays/ELISAs, participating in method validations, preparing and analyzing biological samples, analyzing own data, interpreting and developing solutions to technical problems under GxP regulations with some supervision, and documenting and communicating results.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and verbal and written communications skills are also required.
A Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences
- Laboratory-based research experience in academic or industrial labs, preferably under GxP regulations.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in ELISA/immunoassays.
- Ability to operate specialized laboratory equipment and good computer skills.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Highly motivated, creative, collaborative and detail-oriented.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative research and develop environment.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072