Posting ID: JP-002663488
Recruiting and hiring for engineering & science related skill sets in the LA area.
CRM, TRM, ATS, Building Pipeline, OFCCP Compliance, Social Media Tools, Proficiency Using LinkedIn, Boolean and/or Semantic Searching Experience
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Prefer 1+ years in sales related role
• Experience with recruiting technical candidates including speaking with and assessing candidates’ technical skills & qualifications
• Search firm and/or corporate recruiting experience with a focus on technical talent strongly preferred
• Proficiency using LinkedIn Recruiter
• Knowledge of OFCCP compliance
• Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
• Experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts; tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc
• Proficiency using LinkedIn
• Knowledge and expertise in internet data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
• Boolean and/or Semantic searching experience
• Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels
• Expertise speaking with and assessing candidates’ technical skills and qualifications
• Business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
• Strong curiosity, creativity and a drive to succeed a must
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships
• Ability to maintain confidential information
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Erica Moran
Phone: (310) 800-9042