Job Search & More
RF Systems Engineer
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003889535
The Systems Engineer plays an essential role in the process of understanding customer needs, translating them into requirements, and formulating affordable solutions. The Systems Engineer's activity is directed to the customer by the Marketing and Sales organizations. The Systems Engineer works closely with the customer, Business Office, and Engineering staff to create the solution with the best value for the customer. The Systems Engineer needs to have capabilities across technical, marketing, and business areas.
The successful candidate will be required to coordinate multi-disciplined teams of engineers in a consolidated effort to successfully deliver systems for microwave measurement of various test items, such as antennas and radomes used in radar, communications, satellite data transfer, and other applications.
Rf, Rf engineering, Electrical engineering, Spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, troubleshooting hardware
Top Skills Details:
Rf,Rf engineering,Electrical engineering,Spectrum analyzer,oscilloscope,troubleshooting hardware
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to merge diverse specifications in RF/Microwave measurements with a detailed understanding of mechanical design processes to deliver complex system solutions
• Strong analytical skills to understand complex technical systems and solve problems
• Significant experience with system design and analysis
• Experience with proposals and customer interactions
• Extensive experience in microwave antenna design and testing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to team with many departments to develop solutions for the customer consistent with NSI-MI's business goals
This position may require approximately 30% domestic and international travel.
Must have the ability to obtain or have a U.S. Government security clearance.
• RF system design, specification development, and interpretation, microwave communications
• Hands-on experience with antenna test ranges
• Knowledge of mechanical positioning systems
• Familiarity with MATLAB, GRASP, HFSS, and other industry analytical tools
Experience Level: 3+ years of directly applicable industry experience
Education Level: Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (Required)
Recruiter: Molly Serhan