Maintenance Technician II
Posting ID: JP-002210649
Aerotek is looking for qualified maintenance professionals for a major e-commerce distribution center. This opportunity comes with benefits and opportunity for growth!
The maintenance technician II will have the ability to lead other service technicians, design solutions for difficult problems, able
to manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, ability to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet timelines as per company
standards. Develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
- Tracy, CA
- Candidate must be ok to travel during training.
- Candidate must be available to work all shifts.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical.
- Provide feedback on tasks in the Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Complete assigned PMs and provide feedback on any improvements that might be needed.
- Ability to install and maintain-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity. sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals and train employees as needed.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance.
- Work with teams to complete any additional projects as assigned.
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Compliance with all safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- 2 years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- Able to manage, lead, and influence others on the team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
- Ability to work independently
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this #maintenanceproject please call Semaj at (424) 531 6097 or apply!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072