Posting ID: JP-002346161
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assemble parts or units, position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames.
• Use of hand tools (screwdriver, wrenches, sockets, ball drivers, pliers, cutters, etc.) and power tools (torque drivers, drills, grinders, rivet guns, etc.).
• Working knowledge of voltage meters..
• Drilling/tapping holes, torque measurement and washer placement
• Accurately read and interpret work instructions.
• Fasten cables and wiring.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Rework of non- conforming production assemblies.
• Ability to adjust to other duties, responsibilities and activities that may be changed or assigned as needed with or without notice.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1-3 years of manufacturing experience
Previous assembly experience preferred
Ability to use hand and power tools (ex/volt meters)
Wire harnessing and crimping experience a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joseph Green