Posting ID: JP-002344223
Description: Bulk packaging (kegs, drums, totes) operator. Main responsibility will be drum filling and kegs. Drums are filled with a hose and nozzle.
• Hours for this position are 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Monday thru Friday). However, candidate must be able to work overtime when needed (including weekends)
• Must be reliable, show up to work on time and stay for entire shift
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to weigh or measure materials and ingredients to ensure conformance to requirements
• Must be able to follow instructions on work orders, accurately record/input data into database
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lucia Cuadros
Phone: (951) 837-4485