Posting ID: JP-002346202
We have a 2nd Shift grinder operator position open.
• Hours for this position are 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Monday thru Friday). However, candidate must be able to work overtime when needed (including weekends)
• Forklift experience required for this position
• Candidate must have driver license and reliable transportation
• Must be able to weigh or measure materials and ingredients to ensure conformance to requirements
• Must be able to follow instructions on work orders, accurately record/input data into database
Bulk packaging (kegs, drums, totes) operator. Main responsibility will be drum filling and kegs. Drums are filled with a hose and nozzle. They must be willing to flex their schedule and work weekends when necessary. The candidate must be physically able to lift at least 50 lbs, good with basic math, and able to work in a wet/noisy/hot environment. Forklift experience highly desired.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience of forklift experience
- Comfortable with lifting 50lbs
- SQF experience a plus!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joseph Green