Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002458753
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Take all incoming calls in a pleasant manner and provide accurate answers to their questions or concerns.
• Assists with scheduling initial visit and follow-up visits with physicians, labs or injections.
• Updates patient information accurately on intake form, centricity and IKnowMed by interviewing patient and verifying all information prior to submission.
• Provide accurate documentation of all calls in patient chart in IKnowMed.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, and reporting malfunctions
• Utilize guidelines for MD counts when scheduling patient visits.
• Maintain and follow the list of contracted insurance by physician when scheduling patient’s.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072