DevOps Solution Architect
Posted Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003640062
As an organization, GS Internal opportunities provide a continuum of services ranging from Engagement Management to full functional Outsourcing including Offshore Centers in Canada and India. Our model provides the ability to engage customers beyond staffing when asked for more ownership, capabilities, or methodology while enhancing client/consultant support.
We partner with progressive leaders to create opportunity, accelerate business transformation and help build the enterprises of tomorrow. We work with 80% of the Fortune 500 to address their technology, strategy, and talent needs. We innovate so industries stay ahead of what’s next. As a full stack technology and talent services provider, we partner with our customers across the globe to own change. Join us.
At TEKsystems Global Services, we live in the tech world. We’re out in front of the trends and tools that shape industry and create fresh opportunities. All-in, fully engaged, high energy partnership is how we approach everything – our commitments and our people. Our people are at the center, fueling our high-performance and our inclusive culture.
We’re doers, looking for doers who do the right thing. Roll-up your sleeves thought-leaders focused on creating possible. Team champions who declare success only when everyone achieves their ambitions. Sound like the career experience you’ve been searching for? We’re looking for a Solution Architect to join our team. A practitioner who accelerates outcomes, affects positive change, and moves business forward.
Let’s partner. Together, we can accomplish amazing things.
The Solution Architect (SA) is Presales professional, responsible for solution development in support of Application Development and Transformation engagements in collaboration with TEKsystems sales partners.
The SA will be the primary driver for identifying, scoping, and creating solutions/proposals that encompasses Technical approach, estimates, Implementation, Team Structure, Pricing and Contracts.
The SA will bring thought leadership, current industry know-how and applied solutions to improve existing service capabilities, engagement and delivery challenges and any research and development activities. Leadership and in-depth knowledge of the following would be required:
• Application Development and Transformation (across public cloud platforms)
• Advisory, Roadmap Consulting as well as delivery of Services in the practice’s areas of expertise
• Global Delivery
• Meet with customers to understand business needs and map them to technical solutions
• Outline solutions including diagrams, team member work estimates, timelines and costs to build the solutions you create
• Manage solution roadmap, planning, estimation, and initial delivery efforts through assessment
• and recommendations for successful delivery
• Participate in RFx Responses
• Develop strategy and lead all activities in landing and expanding business within our Practices
• Work with Sales and Contract teams on Statement of works to ensure the proposed solution is translated to contracts
• Collaborate with account executives to provide the technical sales support to close deals
• Coordinate with our delivery teams on project team members and assignment of the right teams to fit our customer need
• Present case studies to customers on work we have delivered
• Determine if our services are a fit for customers business requirement and direct them to the appropriate consulting practices within our organization
• Contribute to the outcomes in opportunity pursuits in landing, expanding, and protecting business across verticals
• Collaborate with practices on continued evolution of service offerings, presales & go-to market collaterals such as case study support, account profiling, client presentations design etc
Key Skills and Experience
o Experience designing and implementing end-to-end Continuous Delivery pipelines.
o Deep AWS, Azure, or Google public cloud experience in a production environment (e.g. network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies)
o Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM)
o Exposure to common container solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and close complex contracts
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Experience with agile delivery model (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc) and working with Agile tools
Experience in leading/Implementing Digital Transformation program – Product development, DevOps transformation and adoption, Cloud Migration etc
Consulting experience, including gathering requirements and collaborating with clients to implement technical designs
Experience teaching technical topics in a classroom setting
Significant domain/industry expertise (Healthcare, Development, Project Management, etc.)
Qualification & Education
A technical bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems)
Hands-on experience as a DevOps Architect or equivalent role
At least 3 years of experience in Solution development/presales
Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services, as needed
Preferred Experience & Certifications
o Solution Architect level certification in AWS or Azure
o DevOps certified with at least 2 years of experience implementing the methodology
We offer comprehensive Benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision
Short & Long-Term Disability
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Life & AD&D & Supplemental Life
Recruiter: Brittany McCree