Job Search & More
Junior Data Analyst
Posted Tuesday, November 14, 2023
The data organization at our client is looking to grow its data team in the new year by bringing on fresh
graduates who have the attitude and aptitude to learn. This team is responsible for data collected from
video analytics, streaming services, and dynamic ad insertion. Individuals on this team are expected to
use this data to help inform the decision-making processes of other business units in the organization. If
you are interested and meet the below qualifications, please apply.
- Monitor and respond to alerts and notifications from our software products.
- Collaborate with senior team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to our
- Escalate critical issues to the appropriate teams or individuals.
- Participate in the development and implementation of monitoring and alerting systems.
- Maintain documentation related to on-call processes and procedures.
- Continuously learn and improve processes and procedures to ensure efficient and
- Assist in the development of Tableau reports and dashboards for our customers.
- Provide Tableau support and troubleshooting to our customers.
- Write and execute SQL to support ad hoc analyses.
- Degree in Computer Science or Data Analytics OR graduate form technical bootcamp.
- Understanding of SQL fundamentals, including query writing and database
- Data analytics experience, including Tableau report development and dashboard
- Basic knowledge of Tableau Desktop, including data source management and
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and learn new technologies
A successful candidate will have a passion for solving technical issues, a commitment to providing
exceptional customer support, and a solid understanding of Tableau and ETL processes. This is an
associate-level role with opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
Recruiter: Noah Killip
Phone: (410) 579-3072