Warehouse Associate $17-$18/hr
Posting ID: JP-002350347
Dynamic and growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Arvada, CO has immediate openings for Warehouse Associates in their 1st shifts!
The Warehouse Worker will be responsible for ensuring searchability, retrieval, documentation, and space optimization within a warehouse.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Receive goods at the loading/receiving dock
- Ensure the appropriate locations within the warehouses for received goods
- Check loads for damaged or missing items upon receipt
- Move and rearrange stock, either by hand or with heavy lifting equipment
- Clean the space and ensure that goods don't get damaged
- Work with a team
- Load goods onto trucks for shipping
Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic education (Diploma or GED)
- Minimum 6 months of experience in warehouse environment
- Forklift and securing loads experience, cleaning experience is a plus
- Ability to lift 40lbs/ push 70lbs
- data entry and inventory experience highly desired
- Spatial thinking ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1st shift: M-F 7:30am-4pm
This role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
Call at 303-502-1192 x 57242
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sushma Rajugeeta