Posting ID: JP-002505514
Will be the Site Directors right hand person while also supporting on site managers and some of Colorado Springs (has a counterpart in CO. Springs that they work with)
- Ordering Supplies
- Draft and send email communication to internal and external
- Able to coordinate/plan meetings and events for the office
- Manages calendar and meetings
- Books conference rooms
-Coordinates and processes travel arrangements
- Monitors business traveler’s logistics
- Utilizes Concur to generate expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card changes to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Submit expense reports through Concur
- Sits in and takes notes of important meetings
- Will collect data/information from managers/local team- need to be able to communicate needs, collect the data, and put it together for Site Director to present
calendar management, executive support, event coordination, concur, microsoft office
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
3+ years of EA experience supporting C-suite individual
- Strong organization
- Ability to prioritize work
- Extremely strong/effective communication especially written
- Experience using Concur
- Experience using proprietary systems
- Efficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Ryan Sweeney