No Interview- Inventory Specialist - Aurora, CO!
Posting ID: JP-002506298
Aston Carter is now hiring MULTPLE Inventory Specialist in Northern Aurora. This Global Distribution Center is looking for reliable candidates to come work in a fun environment! This position does not have an interview process and is starting immediately!
- Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm (Overtime is offered!)
- $16/hr. with overtime opportunity
- Seasonal opportunity, however based on performance could have a chance to go on permanently
- Go through the inbound inventory (apparel, skis, snowboards, anything that goes into a resort) and ensure it matches the order in their system
- Take the processed inventory and ensure it's inputted correctly into the system and add to correct sorting bin, scan the bin, and move onto the next
- Once they receive an order, they'll find the inventory and get it prepared for shipping
- Warehouse is a plus, but not required
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Ideal candidate comes from a grocery store, open to warehouse, cashier, or fast food
- Entry level technical skills
- 6+ months experience
If you or anyone you know would be interested please apply directly!!! This role is moving VERY QUICK!
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Leah Smith
Phone: (303) 224-4530