Posting ID: JP-002352592
Looking for a Architectural Intern/Job Captain ranging from 1-7 years of experience. Applicants should have previous experience in commercial projects and proficient in Revit. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in good work/life balance, Work Hard Play Hard environment. Great opportunity for growth.
• Minimum 4-year professional degree in architecture
• Strong Revit skills
• Good creative and technical skills
• Excellent design, graphic, and presentation abilities
• Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and collaborate with other team members
• Able to meet deadlines while producing a quality product
• A good fit with our existing staff and company culture
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072