Medical Device Assembler (Entry Level) - $2,400 Bonus After 60 Days!
Posting ID: JP-002207067
Are you motivated, dedicated and reliable? Aerotek is looking for individuals that will thrive in a position that performs precision assembly of medical devices for a renowned manufacturing company in Gunbarrel, CO.
Now we offer a BONUS of $2,400 After 60 Days! Don’t miss out!
You do not have any assembly, production, or manufacturing experience? We provide on the job training! Experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply.
As a assembler, you will be a part of a team structure that assembles devices in accordance with manufacturing and quality assurance procedures, under direct supervision. Performs various other area tasks according to training and department needs. The job is typically performed inside of a Controlled Environment Area/Clean Room.
· Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
· Works from visual aids, diagrams, schematics, process flow sheets and written or verbal assembly instructions
· Make continuity checks on work in process
· May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications
· Working in clean room environment: will be wearing safety glasses, ear plugs, hairnet, smock, and shoe cover
· High School Diploma or GED
· No experience required
· Strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
· Basic English communication skills, verbal and written
· Basic math
· Willingness to be flexible, team orientated and open minded to new process and changes in direction
· Comfortable to stand on your feet or sit during shift
Shifts & Compensation:
1st Mon-Fri: 6:50 AM – 3:05 PM ($15.00/hour)
2nd Mon-Fri: 2:50 PM – 11:05 PM ($15.75/hour)
3rd Sun-Thu: 10:50 PM – 7:05 AM ($16.00/hour)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. For more information, please call Andrea at (970) 776-5237
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072