Construction Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002051473
Seeking a Project Manager who has experience working on multifamily projects. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience working on multifamily projects and experience working on at least 2 projects from beginning to end as a Project Manager. Candidates should have experience with Bluebeam, Procore, MS Office and scheduling software. Project Managers work closely with the Project Engineer on RFIs, and submittals, and with the Superintendent on schedule, subcontractor performance, quality control, coordination, safety, and inspections.
Construction, Project management, Construction management, Project management construction, bluebeam, RFI, Budgeting, Scheduling, Multi family construction
Top Skills Details:
Construction, Project Manager, multifamily
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• For multifamily residential and commercial construction projects in the Front Range.
• Project Managers are typically assigned one project at a time and are responsible for the financial management of the project, including subcontracts, job costing, change orders, and pay applications.
• Project Managers work closely with the Project Engineer on RFIs, and submittals, and with the Superintendent on schedule, subcontractor performance, quality control, coordination, safety, and inspections.
• Typical projects range in size from $5m to $30m.
• Deneuve operates primarily in the design/build and design/assist project delivery methods.
• Deneuve builds interesting and innovative projects and offers its employees high levels of independence and responsibility.
• College degree in Construction Management or Engineering is required
• Experience with Bluebeam, Procore, MS Office, scheduling software, is preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072