Entry Level Production Worker
Posting ID: JP-002342015
Production worker for a Concrete Plant
· Will be setting, filling and grating forms.
· Will also be doing daily duties such as sweeping and picking up to keep work area clean.
· Must be okay with working in weather elements (cold or hot).
· Work with co-workers to strip, set-up and pour the bed in a timely manner.
· Work with the Quality Control Department to ensure optimal quality.
· Take direction from their Team Leader and Supervisor.
· Come to work with a good attitude and work the hours needed to fulfill the job requirements.
· Must be able to handle the physical demands of the job including, but not limited to pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, climbing, kneeling, twisting, squatting, and crawling.
· *Steel Toe Boots will be necessary; not provided
*Must be flexible with schedule start and end times
Monday- Friday (Occasional OT on Saturdays)
5/6AM (sometimes as early as 4AM- 10 hour work day
· Weekly Pay
· Health Care Benefit Options
Apply or reach out with questions:
Thank you for your interest!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rachel Bourekas