Precision Mechanical Assembler-UP TO $6,500 IN BONUSES!
Posting ID: JP-002180267
Innovative manufacturing company in Broomfield, CO has IMMEDIATE openings for Precision Mechanical Assemblers to join their team!
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical and mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Makes set-ups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- May be responsible for testing equipment and products.
- MUST HAVE: Mechanical assembly with small parts.
- Strong hand-eye coordination.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with quality inspection tools is a plus.
- Ability to work in a clean room environment.
1st: 6am - 4:30pm M-TH
2nd: 2pm- 12am M-TH
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sushma Rajugeeta