Engineering Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002586725
This company manufactures scroll type compressors, vacuum pumps and expanders for the medical, aerospace, fuel cell and power generation industries. Working on projects like the NASA Moxie project, Boeing, Tesla, GM, Honeywell and other projects.
We are seeking an Engineering Project Manager to serves as the main point of contract for all customer inquiries. The Project Manager will also work between customers and all supporting teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive progress, monitor performance, facilitate changes, and maintain communication between stakeholders
- Maintain direct communication with the customer as the primary contact
- Create long term project plans that define the project timeline, milestones, and deliverables
- Continuously evaluate project performance and ensure projects are on track to meet customer expectations
- Manage customer documentation and reporting (i.e. PPAP submission, test results, CAD and drawings, etc.)
- Identify all key stakeholders and promote communication between them
- Ensure testing meets customer specifications and testing is performed per the schedule
- Must have a degree in Engineering (or related)
- The ideal candidate will have had experience in automotive industry
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072