Posting ID: JP-002260853
Contract Length: 12 months then convert to direct employee
- The ability to be granted a U.S. Secret Security Clearance
- Willing to submit to a drug test & background check
- Ability to drive company vans for deliveries
Protect the American Warfighter.
Seeking an entry-level Logistics Specialist to work in our Warehouse that serves as a logistics hub for all of our Aircraft Hangars.
Its all about ATTITUDE - Need to be hungry to learn, work hard, and begin a career at a fast growing & mission driven company.
The Warehouse serves as the logistics hub for all of our aircraft hangars. You will be shipping/receiving/tracking/kitting and delivering all necessary materials for us to perform aircraft modifications for the U.S. Military.
$18.50 an hour with a $1 pay raise generally coming around the 6 month mark for those who work hard.
- #1 job is to be a team player
- Track inventory/material in a highly regulated and detailed manner using various computer programs (will be taught how to do this)
- Put together kits of materials as required by the aircraft hangars
- Deliver kits and other supplies to the various aircraft hangars in company van
- Follow protocol in all situations
1. Do you want to be part of a team working for a greater cause?
2. Will you work hard for that greater cause?
3. Do you want to be here & buy in to the company's mission to protect the American warfighter?
4. Can you handle strong/intense leadership & all the positive and negative aspects of that personality?
Logistics, Inventory, Materials, shipping and receiving, team oriented, Attitude over Experience, Freight, driving, materials management, material handling, logistics management, inventory control, inventory management, Order puller, Mail sorting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072