Posting ID: JP-002067599
Now hiring for an entry-level assembler position
1st shift: 5:00am-3:00pm or 6:00am-4:00pm
Monday-Friday with some mandatory Saturdays
Opportunities for Overtime Pay
- Various parts of the assembly process including folding boxes, capping items, testing products
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment preferably
- Abililty to stand for 10 hours each day
- Willing to submit background check and drug test
- Overtime pay for any hours over 40 each week, double time for any hours over 50 each week
- Paid holidays after 3 months
- Pay raise after 160 hours, additional pay raise after 500 hours
Please apply below or contact Hannah at 719.277.6007 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Hannah Chaussee